Tuesday, April 7, 2009

my voice and making up for past birthdays

Well, my presentation is online now, and it sounds like someone is holding my nostrils together.
Have a listen if you like at my school's website

In other news, I'm making up for those birthdays where I did not get those super nintendo games I wanted. I installed ubuntu OS on my ps3 for the simple reason of being able to run a snes emulator. I get to play all those games I didn't get to as a kid! I'm loving it.
Exams are coming, so maybe this was not a good time to try to live out a few years in what I am sure will be a fad ending in a week. haha
anyway, keep in touch

1 comment:

Amoveo said...

Ah the joys of old school emulation. I recently bought a Super Card Lite so I could emulate NES, SNES, GB, and GBA games on my DS and I'm loving it.

Got any recommendations for great SNES games (Besides the painfully obvious Super Metroid and Chrono Trigger)?